Friday, September 13, 2013

A SINGLE GIRL IN UTAH


Extremely high intelligence has always been important to me, but you can imagine how I feel when someone is discussing literal rocket science and then goes on about his fairy godfather in the sky.

Group delusion may become "normal" when perpetuated for thousands of years, but it's still a stupid delusion of ignorant minds.

I realize that living in Utah and thinking I can date someone who is smart enough to have gotten past his upbringing to no longer believe in God is problematic, but I am finding atheist groups on Facebook to join.

There is Utah Atheists, which is a group that you just need to ask and be allowed into. And there is Utah Postmormons, which is not atheist, per se, but is at least not LDS (Mormon). They, however, are a secret group requiring invitation. ("Secret" on Facebook means the membership is not public.)

I am more than happy to help anyone find such new friends who is also suffering from too much LDS.



No comments:

Post a Comment