Wednesday, April 23, 2014

EASTER CAN GET OBNOXIOUS

Okay, it's been just about an eternity since I've posted. I got out of my angry atheist phase for a bit and didn't need to rant quite so loudly...but then Easter happened. *heavy sigh* People just don't realize that they are celebrating pagan rituals of nature's rebirth and a holiday the Romans decided should take over that pagan holiday (much like Christmas did for Yule). It's all so "opiate of the masses."

I mean, sure, there's not a lot of HARM in it, per se, but I wish people would realize Christ and the Easter Bunny are both just random crap people thought up. While people will admit one is just a fun gimmick for kids, so few will agree that the latter is just propaganda to keep adults similarly in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment